ADMINISTRATION is the science and art of organising problem-free progress, leading to fulfilment for everyone. Ideal administration has a parental role for everyone. Ideal, problem-free administration is available in the Constitution of the Universe, which equally upholds all life in a nourishing and evolutionary manner. This is the field of Total Knowledge of Administration organised from the field of all positivity, the field of the science and technology of Total Natural Law, the Unified Field of all the Laws of Nature.
The Global Country of World Peace Offers to Every Government Administration through Natural Law, which Creates Prevention-Oriented and Problem-Free Administration
The Global Country of World Peace offers the complete knowledge of Natural Law available in Maharishi’s Vedic Science and Technology, which has been brought out to the world by His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi over the past 50 years.
The Global Country of World Peace offers this complete knowledge of Natural Law to each field of life, including Administration, so that responsible leaders can take recourse to higher intelligence—the total Natural Law that peacefully administers the universe without a problem—to create a prevention-oriented and problem-free government.
Achieving Ideal Prevention-Oriented Administration by Taking Recourse to Higher Intelligence—The Constitution of the Universe
In the field of Administration—Global Country of World Peace offers Administration through Natural Law, which brings to national life the support of Total Natural Law, the Constitution of the Universe—the Will of God—that peacefully administers the universe with perfect order and without a problem.
Just as a nation has a constitution, a basic set of man-made laws that are the basis of national life, so the universe has its basic set of eternal laws that manage the evolution of the infinite range of creation. This basic set of laws administering creation with perfect order and without a problem is the Constitution of the Universe.
From the scientific perspective it is the totality of Natural Law, and from the religious perspective it is the Will of God. In whatever way it is expressed and by whatever name it is given in any language, this is the higher intelligence that runs everything from the cells in our bodies to the whole earth and solar system, and to the numberless stars and galaxies. It is not man-made law, it is God-made law.
Man-Made Law and Man-Made Constitutions Have Failed to Create an Ideal Administration
Man-made law and man-made constitutions have proven to be full of human frailties and weaknesses, and are failing everywhere to prevent problems and create an ideal administration.
Man-made constitutions have never produced a peaceful world, free from fear. This has proven beyond the capability of the level of intelligence of the human mind.
But now the Constitution of the Universe has been discovered through the objective approach of modern science in unified quantum field theories of modern science, and through the subjective, consciousness-based approach of ancient Vedic Science. With this discovery, taking recourse to higher intelligence is practical, and it has been proven to work.
Every government can now easily enliven the support of the Constitution of the Universe—the almighty power of Nature’s intelligence—to bring fulfillment to their administration and its man-made laws.
To secure the cherished goal of the wise to create permanent world peace and problem-free national life, every government must take recourse to the higher intelligence—the totality of Natural Law that administers the ever-expanding universe.
How to Take Recourse to Higher Intelligence—Click here to learn more
How to Take Recourse to Higher Intelligence
The government can take recourse to the higher intelligence of Nature in two very simple ways:
• Education—introduce Consciousness-Based Education into the nation’s schools and colleges to enliven the total brain potential of every student, so that they rise to higher states of consciousness, and spontaneously move in the evolutionary direction of Natural Law.
Then they will not make mistakes and create problems for themselves and society. Simultaneously they will engage Total Natural Law to support their thoughts and actions, enabling them to achieve personal and professional fulfillment.
Introducing Consciousness-Based Education in the nation’s schools and colleges will fill national consciousness with peace and harmony, and will prevent problems arising in national life. (For a further explanation go to: Education)
• Create a Group for a Government—a Prevention Wing in National Life—a permanent group of peace-creating professionals who will practice Transcendental Meditation and Yogic Flying to create a highly coherent national consciousness, filled with harmony and peace.
A Group for a Government enlivens the holistic, evolutionary qualities of the Unified Field of Natural Law—the field of higher intelligence in Nature that is the source of the administration of the ever-expanding universe with perfect order and without a problem.
Engaging the infinite organizing power of the Unified Field of Natural Law to support the activities of the government and the whole population, anything is possible for national life. Any aspiration of national life for peace and prosperity can be fulfilled.
National life will be found to be spontaneously, peacefully moving in the evolutionary direction—in accord with Natural Law—the Will of God— without mistakes and problems. The nation’s government will achieve the ideal of preventive government—avert the danger that has not yet come—creating for the first time a truly prevention-oriented and problem-free administration.
The whole population will be uplifted by the nourishing intelligence of Natural Law. The nation will blossom in the abundance of Nature’s infinite creativity. National consciousness will be so highly integrated and full of peace and harmony, that the birth of an enemy inside or outside the nation will be prevented now and in the future.
There are so many departments in the government to address problems that have arisen, and billions are spent in futile efforts to eliminate these problems. What is needed now is a wing of the government dedicated to the prevention of problems before they arise. A Group for a Government—a group of Yogic Flyers professionally employed by the government—fulfils this role of a Prevention Wing for the nation’s life. (For a further explanation, go to Defence)
Gaining the Support of the Government of the Universe—Total Natural Law—to Bring Fulfillment to Every Government
As we have seen, existing governments in every nation, being man-made, are full of failures and weaknesses. Clearly every government could use help from a more powerful and effective government. But since all governments, even in the most powerful countries, are full of problems, where is the government that can lend your nation a hand?
There is one perfect government that we all know—the Government of the Universe though Natural Law, which conducts the activity of 100 billion galaxies, each with billions of suns, with perfect order and without a problem throughout the eternity of time. Again: This is not a man-made government, but the God-made Government of the Universe. What an amazing organizing power this Government of the Universe possesses!
What every government needs is to gain the support of this infinite organizing power of Natural Law—the higher intelligence that administers the universe—so that it can effortlessly fulfill all its aspirations to prevent problems and secure lasting peace and prosperity in national life.
This is gaining the support for your government of a Second Government—the Government of the Universe, Natural Law. This in reality is not a second government at all, but the primary government, the higher intelligence that administers the universe, the government that is universal, all-powerful and timeless.
Not Necessary to Disturb the Existing System of Administration
Bringing the total support of higher intelligence to national administration can be achieved without disturbing the existing system of administration in any way.
It is only necessary:
(1) to provide in the existing educational system the knowledge to develop the total brain potential of the students, so that they spontaneously act in the evolutionary direction of Natural Law, and live a mistake-free, problem-free life; and
(2) to create a Prevention Wing of Yogic Flyers who will directly enliven the holistic evolutionary qualities of the Unified Field of Natural Law in national consciousness, so that all of national life is in alliance with the Constitution of the Universe—Total Natural Law.
The result will be that the orderly, nourishing cosmic administration of the universe by Natural Law will administer life on earth—so that governments are prevention-oriented and problem-free, life is perpetually peaceful, and the inner and outer glories of Heaven on Earth are enjoyed by the whole human race, for this generation and countless generations to come.
Implementing Administration through Natural Law in Every Field of National Life
The Global Country of World Peace offers to every government programs of administration through Natural Law in every field of national concern, like education, health care, defense, economy, agriculture, and city planning, so that problems can be prevented from arising in any area of life, including:
• Education—the Parliament of World Peace offers Consciousness-Based Education which develops total brain potential
• Health—the Parliament of World Peace offers the Consciousness-Based prevention-oriented, natural health care system, free from harmful side-effects
• Economy—the Parliament of World Peace offers the Poverty Removal Program, which utilizes a global development currency, the Raam, to develop the unused, fertile agricultural land for highly profitable export of organic food
• Defense—the Parliament of World Peace offers the Invincible Defense Strategy—establishing a Prevention Wing of Yogic Flyers to prevent the birth of an enemy
• Agriculture—the Parliament of World Peace offers Maharishi Vedic Organic Agriculture, natural agriculture in harmony with Natural Law, free from all poisonous fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides, with enlivenment of the inner intelligence of the plants through Vedic sounds
• Architecture, Building and City Planning—the Parliament of World Peace offers Maharishi Sthapatya Veda—Vedic architecture and city planning in accord with Natural Law—which maximizes the good fortune, health and happiness of everyone.
Research Confirming the Effectiveness of Administration through Natural Law—Click here to learn more
Research Confirming the Effectiveness of Administration through Natural Law to Prevent and Eliminate Problems
Scientific research on the programs of Consciousness-Based Education, a Group for a Government and Consciousness-Based approaches to all other areas comprises more than 600 studies conducted at over 250 independent research institutions and universities in 33 countries. These include Harvard University; Yale University; University of Chicago; University of Michigan; University of California at Los Angeles; Ohio State University; Indiana University; University of Kansas; and University of Colorado, USA; Institute of Industrial Health of the Japanese Ministry of Labor; All-India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi; St. George’s Hospital, London; York University, Canada; University of Lund, Sweden; University of Groningen, the Netherlands; University of New South Wales, Australia; and Institute La Rochefoucauld, France.
This research has been published in many leading scientific journals, including:
American Journal of Cardiology, Hypertension, Stroke, Science, Respiration, American Journal of Physiology, Scientific American, American Journal of Psychiatry, Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, American Journal of Managed Care, Journal of the Canadian Medical Association, Japanese Journal of Industrial Health, Japanese Journal of Public Health, Harefuah (Journal of the Israel Medical Association), Journal of the Association of Physicians of India, New Zealand Family Physician, Journal of Behavioral Medicine, Psychosomatic Medicine, Journal of Applied Physiology, International Journal of the Addictions, Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly, Biochemical Archives, International Journal of Neuroscience, Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, Experimental Neurology, Complementary Medicine International, Nutrition Research, European Journal of Pharmacology, Neuropharmacology, Physiology and Behavior, Hormones and Behavior, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior, Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Federation of American Societies of Experimental Biology Journal, Homeostasis in Health and Disease, Journal of Human Stress, American Psychologist, Journal of Clinical Psychology, The Journal of Psychology, British Journal of Psychology, British Journal of Educational Psychology, Education, Biological Psychology, Journal of Conflict Resolution, The Journal of Mind and Behavior, The Journal of Counseling Psychology, Psychology Crime and Law, and Social Indicators Research.
Scientifically Proven Improvements in All Areas of Life
These studies document a remarkable range of improvements in physical, mental, and social functioning, including far-reaching applications in the fields of health, education, higher personality development, business and management, and rehabilitation. Taken together, these findings demonstrate the progressive unfoldment of the unlimited potential of human life—life in higher states of consciousness. This is exemplified both by growth of integration, balance, creativity, and intelligence, and by the spontaneous development of life-supporting behavior—life in accordance with Natural Law—the hallmark of enlightenment and the essential foundation for a successful, happy, problem-free life for the individual and society.
Fifty rigorously-controlled studies have shown that the benefits created by groups of experts in Transcendental Meditation and Yogic Flying extend beyond the individual to the growth of harmony and integration in society as a whole, as demonstrated by reduction of negative tendencies and growth of positive trends throughout the community, the nation, and the world.
Summary of Scientific Findings
The following is a summary of scientific findings on programs of Administration through Natural Law over the past thirty-five years.
• Increased orderliness and integration of brain functioning— development of the total brain
• Reduced need for medical care: over 50 percent reduction in need for medical care and progressive decrease in health care costs
• Comprehensive reduction of risk factors for disease: reductions in atherosclerosis (‘hardening of the arteries’), high blood pressure, and cholesterol levels; sustained reduction and cessation of cigarette smoking, alcohol consumption, and drug abuse; powerful protection against free radicals; more successful weight reduction in obese subjects; decreased physiological and psychological stress levels; reductions in anxiety, depression, and hostility; and improvements in occupational health, job satisfaction, and overall psychological health and well-being.
• Improved cardiovascular health: decreased atherosclerosis; reduction of high blood pressure, greater cost effectiveness in treating mild hypertension than medication; improvement in angina pectoris and cardiac syndrome X; reduced cholesterol levels; enhanced resistance to lipid oxidation; reduced platelet aggregation, improvement in diabetes
• Sustained reduction and cessation of smoking, alcohol consumption and drug abuse
• Elimination of stress – immediate and persisting reductions in physiological, psychological, and behavioral correlates of stress.
• Changes opposite to damaging effects of aging
• Increased longevity, improved health and greater well-being for elderly people
• Reduced toxic effects of cancer chemotherapy (human, animal, and cellular studies)
• Powerful anti-oxidant effects—highly effective protection against both free radical and non-radical oxidants (which play a central role in the aging process and in many major disorders)
• Enhanced immune cell functioning
• Protection against cancer and chemical toxicity (animal and cellular studies)
• Comprehensive improvements in mental health and well-being
• Enhanced intelligence, creativity, perceptual ability, mind-body co-ordination, and moral development
• Increased academic achievement
• Improved occupational health, enhanced job satisfaction, and increased productivity
• Effective rehabilitation of offenders
• The Maharishi Effect: improved collective health for society, the nation, and the world—reductions in crime, violence, accidents, suicides, social turbulence, civil and international conflict, war intensity and casualties, and improvements in economic prosperity, national integration, progress towards peace in situations of conflict, international co-operation, and world harmony
This is an extraordinary and unprecedented set of scientific findings that opens the door to a new era of governmental success for every government on earth.
Please also see: http://mum.edu/tm_research/tm_charts for a further summary of the scientific research.
Scientific Knowledge of Today’s Governments is Outdated
Governments today are acting on the basis of science that is completely outdated. They have ignored the 600 scientific research studies summarized above. And they have not been educated in the latest discoveries of modern science—the discovery of the Unified Field of Natural Law, the Constitution of the Universe—and how to apply its infinite organizing power to achieve the goal of prevention-oriented and problem-free government.
Every government prides itself on applying the most up-to-date scientific knowledge and technologies to improve the quality of life of its people.
Yet governments today are not applying the most powerful and scientifically-proven knowledge and technologies for the improvement of individual and collective life.
The evidence is overwhelming that the solution to so many chronic problems faced by governments has been found. Prevention of problems is now easy to achieve. How then could any government waste even a moment before implementing these solutions?
If the government does not use this knowledge it is condemning the people who are in its care to needless disease and suffering, and the nation to many dangers and problems. This would be totally irresponsible in any government, and the population will not long support a government leader who—knowing a solution is available—failed to utilize it to help the people.
The present government does not have to function like past governments did, making decisions based upon science that is 50 years out of date, and trying the same failed policies over and over again. Your government can lead the world by doing what is rational, what is practical, what is most scientifically proven, and what is based in the most advanced understanding of Natural Law.
The government will be delighted to find that by introducing administration through Natural Law in each field of national life, problems are no longer arising in society, the desires of the whole population for success and prosperity are being automatically brought to fulfillment by Natural Law, no enemy exists inside or outside the nation, and their own administration has quietly risen to fulfill the ideals of the national constitution, and to achieve the highest ideal of government—a prevention-oriented and problem-free administration, enjoying Automation in Administration.
Further Benefits in Administration—Click here to learn more
The following research findings on the Transcendental Meditation and its advanced techniques, including Yogic Fying, selected from the more than 600 research studies, are particularly significant for success in administration. The numbers in parentheses after the finding refer to the publication references of the original research papers, which are listed at the end of this document.
Automation in Administration
Automation in the administration of society is when the administration of society is problem-free, spontaneously preventing any misfortune from arising. This can only be achieved by enlivening the Constitution of the Universe—the Unified Field of Natural Law—in the collective consciousness of the society, which raises individual life and the life of the society as a whole to be in accord with Natural Law.
Coherence is created in the collective consciousness of society from the level of the Unified Field of Natural Law through the Maharishi Effect—the influence of harmony and orderliness generated by large groups of individuals participating together in the Transcendental Meditation and its advanced techniques, including Yogic Fying.
The following research findings demonstrate that one per cent of a population practicing Maharishi’s Transcendental Meditation technique or the square root of one per cent collectively practicing Yogic Flying radiate a powerful influence of coherence and harmony in collective consciousness, bringing life in accordance with all the Laws of Nature, neutralizing negative tendencies and promoting positive trends in society as a whole, thereby creating the basis for problem-free administration of the nation.
Improved Quality of City Life
Decreased Crime (1)
Decreased Violent Crime and Decreased Homicides (2)
Decreased Automobile Accidents (3)
Decreased Emergency Psychiatric Calls (4)
Decreased Hospital Trauma Visits (4)
Decreased Police Complaints (4)
Improved Quality of City Life as Measured by an Index Comprising Data on Fires, Automobile Accidents, and Crime (3)
Improved Quality of State or Provincial Life
Decreased Crime (5, 6)
Decreased Traffic Fatalities (6)
Decreased Unemployment (6)
Improvement on an Overall Index Including Total Crime Rate, Mortality Rate, Motor Vehicle Fatality Rate, Auto Accident Rate, Unemployment Rate, Pollution, Alcoholic Beverage Consumption Rate, and Cigarette Consumption Rate (4)
Improved Quality of National Life
Decreased Crime (3)
Decreased Number of Fatalities from Suicide, Homicide, Accidents (7)
Improved National Economy as Measured by Reduced Inflation and Unemployment (8)
Increased International Economic Competitiveness (9)
Stable Growth of Balanced Economic Health (9)
Increased National Confidence, Optimism, and Economic Prosperity as Measured by Improvement in Stock Market Index (3)
Improved Quality of National Life as Measured by an Index Comprising Data on Crime, the National Stock Market, and National Mood (3)
Improvement on an Index of Motor Vehicle Fatalities, Homicides, and Suicides (7, 10)
• Improvement on an Overall Index Including Motor Vehicle Fatalities, Homicide, and Suicide, Cigarette Consumption, Worker-Days Lost in Strikes
Improvement on an Overall Index Including Motor Vehicle Fatalities, Homicide, Suicide, Deaths Due to Accidents (other than Motor Vehicle), Notifiable Diseases, Alcohol Consumption, Cigarette Consumption (11)
Improved Quality of International Life
Reduced International Conflict (12)
Reduced Fatalities and Injuries Due to International Terrorism (12)
Decreased War Intensity and Deaths (13)
Increased Progress toward Peaceful Resolution of Conflict (13)
Increased Harmony in International Relations (14)
Total Knowledge to Develop the Administrative Skill of Leaders of Society and of Every Citizen
1. Improved Brain Functioning, Increased Intelligence
Greater Use of Total Brain Functioning
Mobilization of the Hidden Reserves of the Brain (15)
Increased Efficiency of Information Transfer in the Brain (16–19)
Greater Adaptability of Brain Functioning (20)
Increased Blood Flow to the Brain (21)
Increased Coherence of Brain Functioning (22–23)
Maximum Coherence of Brain Wave Activity (Electroencephalogram— EEG) During Yogic Flying Practice of the TM-Sidhi Program (24–25)
Increased Intelligence and Mental Ability
Increased Intelligence (26–30)
Improved Memory (31–32)
Accelerated Cognitive Development in Children (33–34)
Increased Efficiency of Concept Learning (35)
Broader Comprehension and Improved Ability To Focus Attention— Increased Field Independence (36–37)
Enhanced Creativity (27, 38–39)
Increased Innovation (27)
Increased Cognitive Flexibility (31–32)
2. Greater Skill in Action and Increased Integration of Personality
Increased Administrative Skill
Increased Job Effectiveness (40)
Decreased Stress during Task Performance—Greater Physiological
Calmness in the Midst of Job Activity (41)
Increased Effectiveness (42)
Increased Time Competence: Increased Ability to Think and Act
Efficiently in the Present (43)
Faster Reactions (44)
More Effective Interaction with the Environment: Improved Resistance to Stress (45)
Increased Job Satisfaction (46)
More Successful and Fulfilling Relationships
Improved Work and Personal Relationships (47)
Improved Relations with Co-Workers and Supervisors (48)
Increased Sociability (49)
Greater Marital Adjustment (50)
Greater Family Health (51)
Growth of Positive Qualities
Increased Self-Actualization: Increased Integration, Unity, and Wholeness of Personality (52–54)
Higher Levels of Self Development (55)
Orientation towards Positive Values (56)
Enhanced Self-Regard and Self-Esteem (27, 57–59)
Enhanced Inner Well-Being (31)
Increased Emotional Stability (60–62)
Reduction of Negative Qualities
Decreased Anxiety (27, 61–65)
Decreased Tension (60, 63)
Decreased Depression (57, 60–61)
Decreased Hostility and Aggression (66–67)
Decreased Impulsiveness (68)
Less Sensitivity to Criticism (57)
3. Improved Health
Increased Energy and Dynamism
Increased Energy and Enthusiasm (27, 63, 69)
Increased Physical and Mental Well-Being (31, 68)
Decreased Fatigue (63)
Reduction of Stress-Related Health Problems
Reduction of High Blood Pressure in Adolescents and Adults (70–72)
Decreased Insomnia (73)
Reduction of Health Care Costs
Lower Health Insurance Utilization Rates: Significantly Fewer Hospital Inpatient Days, and Outpatient Visits in All Age Categories; Fewer Inpatient Admissions for All Major Categories of Disease (74)
Longitudinal Reduction in Health Care Costs (75)
Scientific Research References for Findings Cited On This Page
(1) Journal of Conflict Resolution 32: 776–812, 1988; Journal of Crime and Justice 4: 25–45, 1981; The Journal of Mind and Behavior 8: 67–104, 1987; The Journal of Mind and Behavior 9: 457–486, 1988; Psychology, Crime, and Law 2: 165–174, 1996.
(2) The Journal of Mind and Behavior 9: 457–486, 1988; Social Indicators Research
47: 153–201, 1999.
(3) Journal of Conflict Resolution 32: 776–812, 1988.
(4) Social Indicators Research 47: 153–201, 1999.
(5) The Journal of Mind and Behavior 8: 67–104, 1987; Dissertation Abstracts International 51(12): 1991.
(6) Dissertation Abstracts International 51(12): 1991.
(7) Social Indicators Research 22: 399–418, 1990.
(8) Proceedings of the American Statistical Association, Business and Economics Statistics Section: 799–804, 1987; 491–496, 1988; 565–570, 1989.
(9) Dissertation Abstracts International 61(4): 2271B, 2000.
(10) Psychological Reports 76: 1171–1193, 1995.
(11) American Statistical Association, 1996 Proceedings of the Social Statistics Section, pp. 38–43.
(12) Journal of Offender Rehabilitation 36: 283–302, 2003.
(13) Journal of Social Behavior and Personality 17: 285–338, 2005.
(14) Social Science Perspectives Journal 2(4): 80–94, 1988; Proceedings of the American Statistical Association, Social Science Statistics Section: 297–302, 1990.
(15) Human Physiology 25: 171–180, 1999.
(16) Zeitschrift für Elektroenzephalographie und Elektromyographie EEG-EMG 7: 99– 103, 1976.
(17) International Journal of Neuroscience 10: 165–170, 1980.
(18) Motivation, Motor and Sensory Processes of the Brain, Progress in Brain Research 54: 447–453, 1980.
(19) Psychophysiology 27 (Suppl.): 4A (Abstract), 1990.
(20) Psychophysiology 14: 293–296, 1977.
(21) Physiology & Behavior 59: 399–402, 1996.
(22) International Journal of Neuroscience 14: 147–151, 1981.
(23) Psychosomatic Medicine 46: 267–276, 1984.
(24) Scientific Research on Maharishi’s Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi Programme: Collected Papers, Volume 1: 705–712, 1977.
(25) International Journal of Neuroscience 54: 1–12, 1990.
(26) Gedrag: Tijdschrift voor Psychologie 3: 167–182, 1975.
(27) Dissertation Abstracts International 38(7): 3372B–3373B, 1978.
(28) Personality and Individual Differences 12: 1105–1116, 1991.
(29) Intelligence 29: 419–440, 2001.
(30) Higher Education Research and Development 15: 73–82, 1995.
(31) Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 57: 950–964, 1989.
(32) Memory & Cognition 10: 207–215, 1982.
(33) Journal of Social Behavior and Personality 17: 65–91, 2005.
(34) Journal of Social Behavior and Personality 17: 47–64, 2005.
(35) International Journal of Neuroscience 15: 151–157, 1981.
(36) Perceptual and Motor Skills 65: 613–614, 1987.
(37) Perceptual and Motor Skills 39: 1031–1034, 1974.
(38) Journal of Creative Behavior 13: 169–180, 1979.
(39) The Journal of Creative Behavior 19: 270–275, 1985.
(40) Academy of Management Journal 17: 362–368, 1974. See also Anxiety, Stress and Coping: An International Journal 6: 245–262, 1993.
(41) Anxiety, Stress and Coping: An International Journal 6: 245–262, 1993. See also International Journal of Neuroscience 29: 45–55, 1986.
(42) Zeitschrift für klinische Psychologie 7: 235–255, 1978; Anxiety, Stress and Coping: An International Journal 6: 245–262, 1993.
(43) Journal of Counseling Psychology 20: 565–566, 1973; Journal of Social Behavior and Personality 6: 189–247, 1991.
(44) Personality and Individual Differences 12: 1105–1116, 1991
(45) Psychosomatic Medicine 35: 341–349, 1973; International Journal of Neuroscience 46: 77–86, 1989.
(46) Academy of Management Journal 17: 362–368, 1974; Anxiety, Stress and Coping: An International Journal 6: 245–262, 1993.
(47) Anxiety, Stress and Coping: An International Journal 6: 245–262, 1993.
(48) Academy of Management Journal 17: 362–368, 1974
(49) College Student Journal 15: 140–146, 1981; Zeitschrift für klinische Psychologie
7: 235–255, 1978; Dissertation Abstracts International 38(8): 3895B, 1978.
(50) Psychological Reports 51: 887–890, 1982.
(51) Dissertation Abstracts International 45(10): 3206B, 1985.
(52) Journal of Counseling Psychology 19: 184–187, 1972.
(53) Journal of Counseling Psychology 20: 565–566, 1973.
(54) Journal of Social Behavior and Personality 6: 189–247, 1991.
(55) Journal of Social Behavior and Personality 17: 93–121, 2005.
(56) Perceptual and Motor Skills 64: 1003–1012, 1987.
(57) Gedrag: Tijdschrift voor Psychologie 4: 206–218, 1976.
(58) Dissertation Abstracts International 38(6): 3351A, 1977.
(59) Dissertation Abstracts International 34(8): 4732A, 1974.
(60) Zeitschrift für klinische Psychologie 7: 235–255, 1978.
(61) Journal of Counseling and Development 64: 212–215, 1985.
(62) Psychotherapie • Psychosomatik Medizinische Psychologie 32: 188–192, 1982.
(63) Anxiety, Stress and Coping 6: 245–262, 1993.
(64) Journal of Clinical Psychology 33: 1076–1078, 1977.
(65) Journal of Clinical Psychology 45: 957–974, 1989.
(66) Criminal Justice and Behavior 5: 3–20, 1978.
(67) Journal of Offender Rehabilitation 36: 127–160, 2003.
(68) Japanese Journal of Industrial Health 32: 656, 1990.
(69) Dissertation Abstracts International 38(8): 3895B, 1978.
(70) Journal of Psychosomatic Research 51: 597–605, 2001.
(71) American Journal of Hypertension 17: 366–369, 2004; 18: 88–98, 2005.
(72) Hypertension 26: 820–827, 1995; 28: 228–237, 1996.
(73) Journal of Counseling and Development 64: 212–215, 1985.
(74) Psychosomatic Medicine 49: 493–507, 1987.
(75) American Journal of Health Promotion 10: 208–216, 1996; 14: 284–291, 2000.